Atmospheric Plasma Plant
- Need-based surface pretreatment for adhesive bonding, painting or sealing
- Cost-efficient, need-based functionalisation of fibres and semi-finished fibre products for improved wettability, impregnation and fibre- matrix-adhesion
- Universal process for various materials, e.g. polymer, carbon, glass or natural fibres, metals and polymer materials
- Inline-capable, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly plasma processing at atmospheric pressure
- Application oriented use of different plasma sources, e.g. dielectric barrier discharge (DBD), atmospheric pressure plasma jets (APPJs) etc.
- Scalable technology for varying the treatment area and processing velocity
- Various process gases and deposition precursors for appropriate plasma based cleaning, activation and functionalization of surfaces